Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksfulness 2012

Things that I have been thankful for this year:
  1. My family in the US who is so supportive of me
  2. My family in China who gives me a sense of belonging
  3. A smooth transition from one school to another
  4. The fact that I am no longer a first year teacher (even though I definitely have days, like today, when I feel like my brain has fallen out of my head)
  5. My roommates
  6. My school
  7. My students 
  8. My job
  9. My co-workers
  10. Really awesome travel opportunities (Did I mention that I'm going to Thailand tomorrow?)
  11. Cool bonding moments with my students
  12. China, my host country
  13. Chinese people who are so patient with me when I attempt to speak Chinese
  14. SKYPE! 
  15. Facebook
  16. Food
  17. Having the opportunity to be friends with people from all over the world
  18. Clean water
  19. Heat and Air Conditioning
  20. My God who is so gracious to me

No comments:

Post a Comment